Internet Marketing Strategies That Work
For those of you who have wondered how I built a business that runs itself and keeps paying me every month even when I’m not working, I’ve rounded up two excellent (and free) ebooks that will help you apply two of the most important pieces to your own business.
Click below to get your free ebooks from Infusionsoft: the all-in-one automated sales and marketing system that I use and LOVE:
1) 7 Steps to a Complete Small Business Sales and Marketing Plan
For many small business owners, the day-to-day demands of their business distract from bigger picture growth goals. Tasks like “call this customer” and “email that estimate” take attention away from the strategies that can help your business thrive.
This guide, created with the input of thousands of successful entrepreneurs, will help small businesses just like yours discover how to build a complete sales and marketing plan that will help you attract new leads, convert more of them into customers, build a booming referral business and save you massive amounts of time.
In this step-by-step guide, you’ll learn seven successful strategies for:
- Capturing, nurturing and converting leads
- Increasing conversions with highly targeted communications
- Saving time and money with marketing automation
- Creating lifelong fans that advocate for your brand
2) The Anatomy of an Email
What makes an email successful? Much like the human body, it’s the sum of many parts working together seamlessly. And to get the best results from your emails, you first have to understand the how to make each part strong.
Email marketing consultant DJ Waldow will break down each part of an email from head to toe – or rather, from header to footer – and show you how to craft emails that get results.
DJ has spent years immersed in the world of emails and wants to share it with you in this free e-book download. You’ll learn:
- Nine key components of every email
- Pros and cons of different types of subject lines
- How to create strong calls to action, including secondary and tertiary
- How to grow your social network through email