Even though I’ve been on a sort of sabbatical for about 2 years to focus on my family, I felt compelled to do an interview on the topic of finding and fulfilling your mission yesterday.
The 1-hour interview took place on Marnie Swedberg’s Christian radio show where we discussed:
- Two things that will always try to stop you from finding and fulfilling your mission (and what to do about them).
- How to adapt to change and unexpected obstacles.
- One simple truth you can depend on to always bolster your courage.
- How even mistakes and bad decisions can lead to the fulfillment of your mission.
- One trick that always turns ‘impossible’ into ‘possible.’
- How to get clear answers from God.
So if you want to know what to do when your life’s mission (or current objective) seems impossible, Insider’s Club members listen free on week 54, or you can purchase the audio download now for just a few dollars!
(Free access to the audio from this post expired 10/14/13)