Positive Thinking Tip: it doesn’t take money to make money; you can bootstrap your way to success!
My husband Trevan and I have been learning a LOT from a couple of guys named Rich and Ron and I know you’re going to love them. They’re teaching us specific principles applicable to what they call “bootstrapping” a business, and it’s made a huge impact on our success already.
I’m telling you, mindset is everything! And these guys know “mindset” for successful business. They’ve built nearly 30 businesses from next to nothing… and have had some failures and some amazing successes – and we get to learn from their experiences in the trenches!
(The are also the authors of Bootstrap Business – a book worth reading.)
What is Bootstrapping? One way to describe it might be: building a really profitable business, starting with very little money.
(This teleseminar event already took place, but I have the recording available below for less than the cost of a fast-food meal!)
1) WHAT is the bootstrap mindset?
2) HOW does an entrepreneurial candidate discover if he/she has what it takes to bootstrap?
3) WHY is embracing failure so important to the “bootstrap” mindset of entrepreneurship?
4) WHY is idea creation so important to “bootstrapping” and HOW can it be accelerated?
5) There are certain tools you use to filter or prove your business ideas. What are the tools? How do they work? Why do you use these particular tools?
6) WHY is the Zig Zag principle so important to boostrapping success and HOW does it work?
7) WHAT does “climb high, sleep low” mean and WHY is it critically important to living in balance?
8 ) What does â€ścrossing the line of balanceâ€ť mean?
Bootstrapping is for:
- Those working in the corporate world who want a venture on the side
- Those who want an exit from the corporate world by growing a business
- Those in a position to bring a few thousand dollars to their dreams
- Those who already run their own business, who need help achieving their potential
- The working class who desire to break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck
- Those who have the entrepreneurial bug and need structure and direction
Join me in the Insider’s Club to hear the REPLAY of this teleclass.Â (Keep in mind that you may hear mention of gifts or promotions that have since expired.)
Once you are logged in, you may access the recording directly here: Bootstrapping your Business
More about “Bootstrapping”:
The Principles Taught Are Applicable to All
Any determined individual can employ the principles presented in “Bootstrap Business” and find success. The concepts are not specific to any one type of business and can be applied to small, private businesses or to technology-driven startups. The information is full of solid principles to help you create honest, long-lasting value, whatever your field may be.
Novice Bootstrappers Will Save Millions of Dollars
The wisdom and practicality of this information will help beginning business owners navigate the big issues: taxes, partnership agreements, scaling, and hiring, to name a few. There is no simple checklist to follow for making money or how to avoid losing money. Instead, a certain mindset and philosophy are required in order to make informed decisions. “Bootstrap Business” provides insight into that mindset as well as actionable guidance one needs to follow to avoid the big mistakes while developing a winning posture.
Business Owners Will Learn Principles and Practices They May Be Missing
There are huge numbers of existing small business owners who will greatly benefit from “Bootstrap Business”. This information was initially developed for startup entrepreneurs but have found that small business owners are the most vocal audience requesting this information. Many of the potholes small business owners must navigate on a daily basis are addressed. Issues such as how to scale a business, how to compete with larger companies, and how to manage cash flow are at the heart of their message.
Seasoned Entrepreneurs Will Nod in Agreement
Experienced entrepreneurs will embrace this information because it helps them better communicate the fundamental concepts they have experienced. It will provide them a structure and framework with which to build their future endeavors.
See you inside!